Friendly competition, spectacular golf courses and legendary resorts are just a few of the draws for Premier Golf's 7th Annual International Pro-Am in Northern Ireland from Sunday May 8, 2016 to Saturday May 14, 2016.
|Royal County Down GC|
Here are 5 reasons why you shouldn't miss this truly exciting trip:
1. Play a Star-Studded Line-up of Ireland's Best Courses--Welcome to links golf nirvana. You'll play five rounds of golf at world renowned, highly ranked Ireland courses. The crown jewel on our play list is Royal County Down Golf Club, which was recently voted #1 in Golf Digest's World 100 Greatest Golf Courses. Set on natural undulating dune land at the foothills of the Mountains of Mourne, Royal County Down is Ireland's answer to the Old Course in St. Andrews and Pine Valley and Pebble Beach Golf Links. Other courses on the itinerary, include Ardglass Golf Club, where the opening five holes hug the cliffs with panoramic views of the Irish Sea; Royal Portrush Golf Club, a 36-hole complex of Harry Colt designed golf that's a favorite of native sons Rory McIlroy and Graeme McDowell; Portstewart Golf Club, a three golf course facility featuring The Strand, a championship layout known for its towering dunes; and Ballyliffin Golf Club (practice round), where the two 18-hole courses have hosted several European championship events.
2. Stay and Luxuriate at World-Class Resorts--If you think the golf is great, wait'll you see your accommodations. You'll be staying in two of Ireland's finest hotels. The Slieve Donard Resort and Spa, adjacent to Royal County Down Golf Club, is a beautifully maintained Grand Victorian hotel set on six stunningly landscaped acres at the foot of the Mountains of Mourne. Oozing with luxury amenities and a top-notch spa, the Slieve Donard pampers you in many ways. You'll love the King Coil Cloud beds with an extra thick mattress. The 41-room Bushmills Inn, located in the quaint and walkable town of Bushmills, home to the historic Bushmills Distillery, is an upscale, fully-refurbished 17th century lodge. Among its amenities are the Gas Bar (lit by gas light and a perfect place for a wee dram) and treatment and relaxation room, where you can get a massage.
|Royal County Down GC|
|Slieve Donard Resort and Spa|
3. Fantastic Amenities--Enhancing the program is a wide variety of amenities such as a Welcome Cocktails and Dinner at the Bushmills Inn, Farewell Awards Dinner at Slieve Donard Resort, transportation in a luxury motor coach, on-site assistance of an experienced Premier Golf representative, airport transfer from Belfast, document wallet, bag tag, information guide, pro-am gift and all taxes.
4. Great Camaraderie and Competition--There are no losers in Premier's international pro-ams, which are full of laughs, great times and spirited, friendly competition. Each team consists of one PGA Professional (includes a Professional Purse) and three amateurs who together compete against teams from golf clubs across the globe.
5. Full Irish Breakfast Each Day--You'll get off to a great start each day with a sumptuous traditional Irish morning feast. A typical Irish breakfast is comprised of bacon, local sausages, black and white puddings, fried eggs, mushrooms, fried tomatoes, hash browns, homemade bread with butter and jam on the side and a cup of tea or coffee.
For a fantastic, expertly planned pro-am golf experience in Ireland as well as trips to other fascinating international and U.S. destinations click to PREMIER GOLF or call 866-260-4409 to speak with one of our knowledgeable and experienced golf travel specialists.
Labels: Ballyliffin, Bushmills Inn, Ireland golf, Northern Ireland golf, Premier Golf Pro-am in Northern Ireland, pro-am in Northern Ireland, Royal County Down, Royal Portrush